Monday, September 2, 2013

Anxious

I have an important meeting today, and of course I am super anxious! fast heart  palpitations, foggy mind, dizziness, extreme negative thoughts like what if they stand me up, what if I make a fool of myself, what if the meeting is a disaster, what if I don't learn anything from it... and it goes on and on. Other people who have Social Phobia are familiar  with all these feeling, but for people without it, they just don't understand it, they just tell me not to worry, or that I am over exaggerating. The thing is I don't know how not to worry, I don't know how to relax! In my personal life I don't know anybody with Social Phobia, so I really feel alone in this. Sometimes I Can't distinguish from my irrational fears and my reality because to me, my fears are so real, so tangible even if they sound crazy to other people.

This sucks! I just want to be over this shitty Social Phobia. :/

Good luck to myself in today's meeting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment